Valif Oral Jelly – 20 mg
54.00$ – 107.40$
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Buy Valif Oral Jelly 20 Mg Online
Buy Valif Oral Jelly Online
Valif Oral Jelly is the most popular and successful treatment for erectile dysfunction. With the same active ingredients as Levitra, patients can benefit from an effective treatment of at least 12 hours. This allows couples to engage in sexual intercourse at a natural time. Unlike tablets, Oral Jelly is easy to swallow and is absorbed very quickly in the body.
Read also: Buy Prescription Medicine Online
Valif Oral Jelly 20mg
Valif Oral Jelly 20mg consists of Vardenafil, which is an inhibitor of phosphodiesterase type 5. It is used to cure men with erectile dysfunction or impotence so that they can achieve and maintain an erection in sexual stimulation.
Why is Valif Oral Jelly used by older men?
Valif Oral Jelly 20 mg is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction(ED) in men. Erectile dysfunction is a condition in which men remain unable to reach or maintain an erect penis necessary to perform adequate sexual activity due to the insufficiency or absence of blood flow in the penis. Valif Oral Jelly 20 mg helps to relax the blood vessels present in the penis and increases the blood flow inside, which causes a strong erection. One point is that Valif Oral Jelly users should remember that sexual stimulation is necessary for the medicine to work. Valif Oral Jelly 20 mg has a specialty that treats the erectile dysfunction of men with negative health problems such as diabetes, high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
What is the working style of Valif Oral Jelly?
Vardenafil is contained in Valif Oral Jelly 20 mg, which is an inhibitor of phosphodiesterase type 5. It directly affects the erectile tissues of the penis and increases blood flow to develop a hard erection in men. The enzyme guanylate cyclase is activated when nitric oxide is released into the erectile tissues of the penis while sexual stimulation occurs. Later, this enzyme increases the levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) that helps relax the blood vessels of the penis and promotes blood to fill spongy erectile tissues. And, a hard erection occurs to enjoy long intercourse time. Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down the cGMP enzyme and stops blood flow to the penis, which ultimately results in the loss of a hard erection. The vardenafil present in Valif Oral Jelly 20 mg inhibits the effects of PDE5 that solves the problem of erectile dysfunction when it allows the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP enzymes to achieve and maintain a long erection. Valif Oral Jelly 20 mg has a lot of concentration and is quickly absorbed into the bloodstream. Therefore, it acts faster than Valif tablets and becomes effective 15 minutes after ingestion.
How should Valif Oral Jelly be taken to get a fast erection?
Valif Oral Jelly should be taken with or without food, about 15 minutes before starting sexual intercourse. Tear the envelope and keep its contents in the mouth to dissolve, which facilitates the consumption of jelly in a single dose without the help of anyone. The effects of Valif Oral Jelly can be used up to 4 to 5 hours after taking them. Take Valif Oral Jelly only when you have planned sex in a day. It should not be swallowed more than once in a day than also in a limited amount of 20 mg. Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Valif Oral Jelly, as it may reduce the effects that will benefit you sexually. Valif oral jelly should be stored at less than 25 degrees Celsius in a cool, dry place where there is no light or moisture.
What are the harmful and non-harmful side effects of Valif Oral Jelly?
Headache, dizziness or lightheadedness, redness, nasal congestion, dyspepsia or heartburn and nausea are the most common and reported side effects of Valif Oral Jelly, reported by its users. While the list of less common side effects are also available, they include visual disturbances, increased tear formation that causes watery eyes, changes in blood pressure (hypertension and hypotension), drowsiness, shortness of breath or shortness of breath, back and joint pain.
What are the necessary precautions to be adopted when using Valif Oral Jelly?
You should not use Valif Oral Jelly when:
- You have an allergy to Vardenafil or any other ingredient present in Valif Oral Jelly.
- You are taking any medicine that contains nitrate, such as nitroglycerin for angina, because it can lower your blood pressure seriously.
- They suffer from liver or kidney disease.
- It is not recommended that you have sex because of your cardiovascular disorder, heart problems, or if you have had a heart attack or stroke.
- You have high or low blood pressure problems.
- You have been the victim of any eye disease such as anterior non-arteritic ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) that causes loss of vision or if you are a patient with retinitis pigmentosa.
- Start drinking grapefruit juice because it can cause interaction with Valif Oral Jelly.
- You are taking medications that may interact with Valif Oral Jelly or may increase its intensity of side effects.
Antibiotics such as
- as erythromycin and rifampicin, verapamil.
- diltiazem for high blood pressure.
- ritonavir or indinavir for HIV.
- Itraconazole or ketoconazole for mycotic infections.
- Such as terazosin or doxazosin for benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- Such as cimetidine for the treatment of ulcers and and much more.
30 Pouch, 60 Pouch