What is the best sex time in the day?Dave Smith
Morning sex versus night sex: it is a historical conflict, usually with men on one side and women on the other. Men wake up excited, so the morning is time for maximum audience. But women often prefer nights when things have relaxed a little, after work and housework and children lying down. Why does this happen and how can you solve the problem?
Read Also: Caverta 100 mg Tablet
Testosterone difference: men have an increase in testosterone between 6Am To 9Am in the morning. Naturally, they like to take advantage of a good erection in the morning. Unfortunately, women have the least amount of testosterone daily in the morning and a minimal increase at night.
Difference in hormonal cycles: men can experience a daily differential of 25-50% in testosterone in the morning, which translates into a big appetite for early sexual intercourse. However, for women, significant changes in testosterone do not occur daily, but monthly, with the largest increase occurring in the middle of the month during ovulation (and that increase is not as dramatic as men experience it).
Read Also: Buy Megalis 20mg tablet Online
Cleanliness: Most women have an idea of being clean before having sex. So, for her, the idea of breathing in the morning and sweat and the genital smell of a night can crush any desire to have sex to wake up. Since men’s sense of smell is not usually as sensitive, these problems may be the last thing on their mind, since they feel the warm closeness of their partner’s relaxed body.
To encourage morning sex:
Focus on the benefits. Both sexes perform better at work after morning sex. And after sex, the hormone vasopressin increases, which make men, feel more emotionally united.
Read Also: Buy Suhagra 25mg Sildenafil Citrate Tablet
- Start slower. Spend time snuggling up and praise yourself. British gynecologist and researcher Gabrielle Downey says that the greatest interference with female desire is her body image. Then, tell him that you love his disheveled appearance and his naked face (and his body) first thing in the morning.
- Go to bed earlier. Lack of sleep reduces testosterone levels in both sexes. Getting enough sleep is essential to maintain maximum hormonal balance and to limit the stress hormone cortisol, which interferes with desire in both sexes.
To encourage sex at night:
- Watch competitive sports. Research indicates that it increases your feelings of aggression and increases your testosterone. It’s a great deal if she is a sports fan, too.
- Develop the anticipation of being together throughout the day to capitalize on the small increases in testosterone in your body. Sending loving and appreciative texts creates an emotional connection that could be an even more powerful trigger for her: a woman than testosterone.
- Training together at the end of the day. Thirty to forty minutes of intense resistance or resistance exercise increases testosterone levels. Arousal remains easier for thirty minutes after exercise.
Keep in mind that sometimes the decision about when to have sex can be more about an emotional power struggle than about personal preferences. In this case, it is important to have an honest conversation to get to the root of the problem (and you may want to include a counselor if the problem is ongoing).
Each of you can have a favorite moment of the day, but pleasing your partner occasionally during your best time provides justice and fun. And when that happens, both win.