Climax Spray – Uses, Side effects, Dosage and PrecautionsDave Smith
Climax spray is a topical spray composed of Lidocaine, which is used to prolong the erection of men’s penis and prevent premature ejaculation during sexual intercourse. Find out how Climax Spray works, what side effects, precautions and contraindications are there if Generic Climax Spray is not recommended.
Related link: Buy Lidocaine online (Climax Spray)
Maker of Generic Climax Spray:
It is manufactured by Midas Care Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Contains Lidocaine topical, which is a local anesthetic that helps delay ejection in men.
Active Ingredient of Generic Climax Spray :
The climax spray consists of 10% Lidocaine as an active ingredient. With a 10% concentration of Lidocaine, it supplies each measured dose of U.S.P 5 mg. Generic Climax Spray each bottle contains 200 measured doses and has a net component of 15 gm.
Generic Climax Spray online -Mechanism of Action:
It acts by stabilizing the nerve membrane by suppressing the passage of ions. It also has a desensitizing effect that helps prevent premature ejaculation during sexual intercourse or delays penile erection in men.
Uses and Benefits of Generic Climax Spray:
Climax spray is commonly used to delay erection during sexual activity, but there are also several other uses where it can be used:
- Prolonged erection
- Premature ejaculation
- Local anesthesia
- Pain relief
This is a short list and there may be other uses and benefits of the climax spray as well. Visit or consult your doctor or sexologist before using the spray.
How to Use Generic Climax Spray
The Lidocaine climax spray is recommended only for men over 18 years. It should be sprayed 15 minutes before sexual intercourse.
Steps to Follow For Safe Use:
- Generic Climax Spray bottle for 10 seconds shake well before use.
- Press the nozzle of the bottle and apply 4 sprays on the shaft of the penis, most importantly around the head of the penis.
- Apply the lotion evenly to the part with your finger and wait for it to dry before you start intercourse.
- The recommended dose is 4 sprays, some are sensitive, and so the dose may vary. Sometimes, the dose of 3 sprays is enough to delay ejaculation and can prolong sex.
- The maximum dose can be 10 sprays per day.
- To avoid numbness or any other symptoms before your partner’s oral sex, wash the Generic Climax Spray where you applied it.
- It is almost certain, but to avoid discomfort, the area should be rinsed well.
Precautions during the Use of Generic Climax Spray:
The effects of aerosol climax may change if you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time. This may increase the chances of side effects or it may cause your spray to not work properly. Tell the doctor what prescription and over-the-counter medications, nutritional supplements, vitamins and herbal products you are using or plan to take; so your doctor can help you prevent or control interactions. Strictly follow precautions to avoid adverse effects. The dose depends on your condition.
- Avoid contact with eyes or mouth. In case of contact, rinse eyes or mouth immediately and consult your doctor.
- The use of 3 to 4 single-use sprays can make the area too numb. You may consider using only 1 spray at the beginning.
Important Advice Points to Remember Before Prescribing
- Do not use if your partner is allergic to Lidocaine.
- Do not use if your partner is pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are being treated for liver or kidney disease.
- Do not use if your partner has rashes, cuts or broken skin around the penis or areas that come in contact with the spray.
- The Generic Climax Spray should only be applied externally.
Related link: Generic Climax Spray Online
Side Effects of the Generic Climax Spray
Below is a list of possible side effects that may occur from the active ingredient of the Generic Climax Spray. The side effects mentioned here may not occur at all, but they are possible. Some of them are perhaps rare but very serious and must be addressed on time. Contact your health care professional if you notice any of the following side effects, especially if they don’t go away.
Common Side Effects Reported By Patients After Using The Climax Spray Are The Following:
- Symptoms related to the cardiovascular system: Bradycardia, blurred vision and hypotension.
- Symptoms related to the central nervous system: for example, dizziness, confusion, euphoria, tremor, vomiting, feeling hot, cold, etc.
- Acute systemic toxicity.
- Mouth swelling, face swelling, tongue or lips swelling
- Chest tightness
Does not use Generic Climax Spray if you notice any of the side effects mentioned above. Consult your doctor immediately.
Before using the Generic Climax Spray, consult your doctor, especially if you have any other conditions:
- It is not recommended to use this spray on women and children on the genitals, unless a doctor indicates otherwise.
- Severe sinoatrial block (without pacemaker)
- Simultaneous treatment with quinidine, flecainide, disopyramide, procainamide is class 1 antiarrhythmic drugs.
- Hypotension not due to arrhythmia
- accelerated idioventricular rhythm
- Serious adverse reaction of the drug to Lidocaine or local anesthetics.
If for any reason an experienced doctor is not available near you, you can contact us here. Buy Climax Spray online will not only save time but also your money. To Buy Climax Spray for Men you can visit us at your trusted Best generic medicines store in USA.