Treatments of (ED) Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction, commonly known as impotence, is described as the inability to achieve and then maintain an erection. Many reasons are responsible for this condition, from psychological to physical. You should always check with your doctor, since erectile dysfunction can be a sign of additional problems, for example, heart disease. You do not have to worry, since there are several treatments available to treat erectile dysfunction such as taking generic Viagra or a testosterone replacement.
Causes of erectile dysfunction
- Stress, depression or anxiety about performance can be the causes of erectile dysfunction . These alter the balance of hormones in the body which in turn can cause erectile dysfunction.
- The consumption of a large amount of alcohol also leads to erectile dysfunction. Alcohol hinders the functioning of your brain and body.
- Clogged arteries can also cause of erectile dysfunction. The normal functioning of any part of the body depends to a large extent on the continuous flow of blood to that part
- Other causes of erectile dysfunction can be Peyronie’s disease, pelvic trauma, thyroid disease or excess cortisone.
Read Also: Buy Ceebis 20 mg Tablet
Treatments of Erectile Dysfunction for men
Erectile dysfunction can be treated with medications such as cialis, generic Viagra, stendra or levitra (this increases blood flow to the penis). However, these medications can cause some side effects such as headache, vision changes or dizziness.
- Simple options for the Treatments of (ED) Erectile Dysfunction(linked men’s health page) include exercising, quitting smoking, restricting alcohol intake and losing weight.
- One of the non-medicinal methods for the Treatments of (ED) Erectile Dysfunction are penile vacuum pumps. These pumps help increase the blood flow to the penis.
- Penile implants are another way to treat erectile dysfunction . Surgery is performed to insert implants that can be inflated when necessary.
You can consult a doctor and choose the option that suits you for the Treatments of (ED) Erectile Dysfunction. Keep your stress level low, exercise regularly to keep your body in shape and avoid unhealthy habits such as drinking or heavy smoking. Talk to your doctor first so you can treat yourself early.
Read Also: Megalis 20 mg Tablet